Change… Transform… Evolve!!
The purpose of the sessions is to focus on the following:
- overall strength development and enhancement
- core strengthening
- muscular strength and endurance
- short bursts of cardiovascular interval drills
- fat loss
- increased metabolism
- increase in self-esteem, empowerment, confidence
- increase in energy, stamina and feeling amazing
I show many modifications and options that will meet everyone’s needs and current level of fitness. We will be transitioning through stations which will have intervals dispersed within the circuit.
There will be some preliminary paperwork that needs to be filled out prior to the first session so I am aware of any injuries or medical issues that may impede your involvement or require specific modifications and instructions.
My goal is to empower each and every one of you. Education and knowledge are power. Our relationship is not one of co-dependency but one of truly reaching your full potential as I gently (and sometimes not so gently) support you to what that may be. We set our own limitations so therefore we can reset our goals to become the best we are meant to be.
For anyone that is hesitant and unsure if they will enjoy the session, please email me directly and I can explain in further detail.
You will need to bring the following items with you to every session:
- a mat of some sort – yoga or exercise mat
- hand weights (5 pounds or heavier) can get at Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, Treadmill Factory, etc
- water bottle
- appropriate foot wear preferable a cross trainer
- dress in layers to either discard as necessary or to keep warm
- gloves (to protect hands for outdoor program)
- paper work (waiver, health questionnaire, measurements*, registration form)
*measurements are optional but highly encouraged to chart your progress